Wednesday 16 November 2011

Fellowship and a Cup of Coffee

I was reading my fave manga, Onepiece when I stumbled across this epic game. I just got bored after finishing Dragon Age I & II and Black Ops and I saw UWO on Onepiece ads. Who can resist its temptation, after all, it boasts of sea, ship and pirates! Downloading.. installing.. installation done... and Ahoy Matey! Red-Haired-Shanks sails for the first time.


A cup of coffee ..

Every night Red-Haired-Shanks will sail accompanied by a hot cup of coffee. I remember I must have had the smallest boat ever to exist on UWO lol! I think all of you experienced that too, right? It was so freaking slow, I gaze in awe at those gleaming clipper passing by. Traveling from Venice to London for like 1 hour then, it's the same time for me to go to India now :P  And my first battles were pathetic, those NPC pirate ships just nudge my little boat and I lost lol. That's when I found kind-hearted people in this game; I was sinking and one kind fellow, Bk saved me and until now I still call him Captain:) He gave me a brand new, expensive and high level ship ( for my low level at that time lol :P ). To me then it was a gift from Heaven! Yeay! Beware, you stinking NPC pirate ships! I'll get ya!



Fellowship ...

That was a long time ago. I'm just so lucky to be in my company, GoldenHorde now, with all these great people. MetalicA, my captain helps me from the beginning; I'm like the first three mate in the company at that time. Enjoying this game is not just about their items or stuff or ships but the value of being a part of fellowship and trustworthy. Until today from that day 3 months ago, I'm now on the way to be a great pirate of the 15th century; going on my way to be a pirate with a different view from any other pirate existed at sea.





Great sea age now begin !!



 " Listen up... You can pour drinks on me, you can throw food at me... You can even spit on me. I'll just laugh that stuff off. But... Good reason or not... Nobody hurts a friend of mine !!! "


From the Captain's Cabin , Red Force Ships

In the years 1562, 63 and 64

Shanks Le Roux

Book 1 (Captain's Log)

3 comments:

  1. Tell us about the friends you have made there. Like Nico_Robin, Chee, Night, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And enemies too! MUAHAHAHAHAAHA...HAHA..ha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah sure do my man hehe .. i will post it shortly bebeh :P btw thx for the comments :)

    ReplyDelete